• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It’s literally six months of him rather than thin air as back up to Partey and Xhaka. Lokonga isn’t there.

Kinda reminds me of when we signed Arteta and that didn’t work out too badly for us.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It’s literally six months of him rather than thin air as back up to Partey and Xhaka. Lokonga isn’t there.

Kinda reminds me of when we signed Arteta and that didn’t work out too badly for us.
We also signed Yossi Benayoun from Chelsea on the same day as Mikel and that was probably not quite such a success.

But agree on paper Jorginho ticks a lot of the right boxes, even if he is a stop gap.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We also signed Yossi Benayoun from Chelsea on the same day as Mikel and that was probably not quite such a success.

But agree on paper Jorginho ticks a lot of the right boxes, even if he is a stop gap.
I remember Benayoun playing quite well for Arsenal? Was he that bad? You only had him on loan for some depth and it felt like you got a bit out of him.

I always thought he looked good, but he seemed to fall out of favour with every manager he had. Maybe not the hardest worker.

duffer

I like how you forgot El Neny existed. I wish I could too

Tom Flint

International Regular
I like how you forgot El Neny existed. I wish I could too
Elneny doesn't exist for the rest of the season as he is out injured for it. That's why a back up was needed. Elneny is a lot more popular amongst arsenal fans as many may think

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is Pep doing that thing again where he ****s around with the lineup for no reason or is there an actual reason behind his decision to bench KdB?

grecian

Brumbers must be feeling like a cheap slut the amount he'll be cheering on the Spuds this afternoon.

grecian

Doubt much will come of it, but I know I shouldn't but looked at why Mourinho was trending, and oh **** the delusion, but ho-hum it is Twitter so what do I expect.

Marsch gone, they should just get Bielsa back, everything else is just not fan service.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hasenhüttl would make a lot of sense given how many former RB Leipzig and Salzburg players are now at Leeds.