• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is brilliant but also kind of poignant. Probably the last game before we are back to the horrible no fans and 10 different kick off times.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Stop moaning, you should try being in league 1 and 2. that is a joke.
Not really moaning when I'm calling for the other team to have a penalty at my owns expense. When the standard of refereeing is so bad in a league worth billions of dollars it's little wonder that it gets worse as you go down.

fwiw, I've borne witness to the abysmal standard of refereeing in both L1, L2 and first hand in the Conference.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Really ****s me off how just running into someone in front of you and engineering contact gets you a penalty because refs don't know what they're looking at.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quality of reffing just not there
Stuart Atwell is just awful, always has been, never understood his evelation and love from the authorities. Well I kinda can from watching him live he's an officious little jobsworth ****, and that's what they want clearly.