• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
We've probably played two big contenders though, and are yoof still are playing well, but yeah its a bit of a downer. Seymour should have scored two from the bench, 10 pound wasted though.
On the positive side, decent sum for Watkins via sell on clause if the % I've seen is to be believed could really be useful long term especially with salary cap (although I don't agree with it) dragging higher spending clubs in the league down in terms of wages in the medium term

JOJOXI

With all these signing announcement videos would love for a club to do a subtle announcement - manager confirming which players are available for the next game (who were injury doubts etc.) and casually slipping in new signings name

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ooof, that is a peak Mourinho signing. Gonna be a disaster I reckon.

JOJOXI

Ooof, that is a peak Mourinho signing. Gonna be a disaster I reckon.
Think he'll do alright but not much more then alright, wonder where he plays. Lo Celso seems one of Spurs best players but can't see Bale playing as a 10 in a front 4 with Lo Celso in a midfield 2, probably weaken Son's talents if you shove him over to right hand side so Bale can play on left and if Bale plays on right have a player not playing in his best role, couple that with a player imo not near the level he was when he left Spurs and think he'll be decent but he won't improve Spurs massively I don't think. Remains to be seen if he even starts in the biggest games

weeman27bob

International Regular
Went to Bromsgrove Sporting today. Loved every second of it.
Weird to see them referenced on here.

Someone I used to play cricket with about 6 or 7 years ago played for them for a few seasons recently before moving to Australia and someone in my team at work is very heavily involved in the youth setup there.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weird to see them referenced on here.

Someone I used to play cricket with about 6 or 7 years ago played for them for a few seasons recently before moving to Australia and someone in my team at work is very heavily involved in the youth setup there.
If nothing else they have a magnificent name.

Might end up watching quite a bit of Southern Premier League this year, there are loads of teams in that area.

Uppercut

How did they manage to make VAR even worse?

Not that United deserved anything. One of our worst performances under Solskjaer.

flibbertyjibber

Bromsgrove Rovers were a really good non league side in the 90's and got close to getting promoted to the league if I recall correctly.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Yeah Sporting have been around for about 10 years, a few promotions in recent years as well.
have you moved up to the midlands or did you just go for the day?

(you don't have to answer if you're afraid the cops will get you for breaking CoVID rules)