• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was in the pocket of Big West Brom all along.

****ing rough one. Still got QPR and the playoffs though.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd have liked the Swans to make the play-offs, because of Matt Grimes, wouldn't have minded Preston because of Jordan Storey, but looks like Cardiff have it sown up.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
There used to be an old adage that points on the board are better than games in hand. Not in this years National League. Barnet have beaten Yeovil to reach the semis after being 11th with games in hand when the season ended.

grecian

There used to be an old adage that points on the board are better than games in hand. Not in this years National League. Barnet have beaten Yeovil to reach the semis after being 11th with games in hand when the season ended.
Yeovil deserve it all though, I mentioned Jordan Storey in my previous post, basically Exeter got him when Yeovil decided to disband their yoof system, he was going to sign for them at 16, in favour of crappy short-term loan deals. Got them to the Championship (which admittedly we've never been close too), but we sold on Storey for 900k, with possible add-ons to come, and they've plummeted to whence they came.

Mind you it's all pointless now, as gawd knows how we'll afford the money for our academy now...

grecian

What decent team could pinch Auba, I mean I'm surprised Citeh haven't been linked with him, with Aguero at the end of the road.