• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
West Ham's most distinctive feature is how much better Felipe Anderson is than everyone else.

Tough game though, can definitely see Liverpool slipping up.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Mustafi the GOAT for this:

West Ham will do the business today. Pellegrini and Zaba are CTID.
Haha he's so ****e.

Every week that goes by that story where Gary Neville apparently told Lee Dixon that Valencia could not give him away for free before Arsenal came in and offered £30m for him appears more and more credible.

Uppercut

Haha, it only looks bad because Iwobi just lost the ball. Mustafi had dropped deep in case Iwobi wanted to lay the ball back for him to clear.

Mustafi is indeed ****e though.

Uppercut

West Ham's most distinctive feature is how much better Felipe Anderson is than everyone else.

Tough game though, can definitely see Liverpool slipping up.
Also notable for how much worse Mark Noble is than everyone else. There surely can’t be a worse starting CM in the league?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also notable for how much worse Mark Noble is than everyone else. There surely can’t be a worse starting CM in the league?
Maybe this is part of the reason but Declan Rice looked really good. One of those players I had never actually noticed before despite being talked about all the time.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it is just a quirk of what games I have watched but I don't think I have actually seen Liverpool play well this season. Probably the City game that they lost was the best.

Uppercut

Maybe this is part of the reason but Declan Rice looked really good. One of those players I had never actually noticed before despite being talked about all the time.
Yeah Rice looks pretty useful, and crazy good for his age. Who was the last first-choice teenage holding midfielder in the PL? I can't think of any.

Jokes aside, playing next to Noble definitely helps him look good.

Last edited:

andmark

International Captain
Adrian Durham. Is there a worse pundit? He moans more than Tumblr and would be sacked if his job required the standards he expects from everyone he talks about. I'm tempted to say his punditry shows that toxic masculinity is indeed a thing. I honestly am not sure if I've ever heard him say anything without a moaning or aggressive tone. Typical TalkSport.

flibbertyjibber

I know the Yam Yams will still win but it is nice being 2-1 up close to half time at Molineux. Blooming work meant I couldn't go, loads of Wolves fans at work though so if we fluke this tomorrow will be fun.

Bugger 2-2.