• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Excited, nervous, emotional. Could be the best day of my life. Could be one of the worst.
For some reason I get North West local news where I live so caught the sports news which featured the upcoming Tranmere game.
Hopefully it will be the best and not the worst.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Excited, nervous, emotional. Could be the best day of my life. Could be one of the worst.
I hope it goes well for you today. Some of us are old enough to remember Tranmere in the old 3rd division.

fwiw I went to the Sutton vs Boreham Wood match last weekend. Boreham Wood were solid without being spectacular, but that was plenty as Sutton were really poor. I only went because my daughter was one of the mascots as she plays for their U12 girls team, so I wasn't at all fussed about the result.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Boreham Wood are definitely one of the tougher opponents we could have faced, but we should be capable of winning if we execute our plans. I’m an absolute wreck here. Travelled down last night which was definitely a good decision. Thanks for the well wishes

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ridiculous they won that after a sending off in the opening minute. Credit to the ref for making the correct call so early in the game which the clown didn't when my lot lost at Wembley last month.

Uppercut

Congrats GIMH. Really did it the hard way, winning a final with ten men like that is pretty huge.

Totally deserved too from what I saw, Boreham attack looked hopeless.

Uppercut

Spurs have totally crumbled at the end of this season. Can see that team falling apart over the summer.