• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bayern had that won if Rodriguez didn’t put the ball out so RM could waste 5 minutes because Vasquez fell over.

If Liverpool don’t beat this Real side it’ll count as a choke. They’re far better.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Bayern had that won if Rodriguez didn’t put the ball out so RM could waste 5 minutes because Vasquez fell over.

If Liverpool don’t beat this Real side it’ll count as a choke. They’re far better.
I would kill him if I was in the Bayern dressing room.

This whole putting the ball out malarkey is ridiculous, I'd ban my teams from doing it if I was a manager. My players would also be under instruction not to give the ball back when the opposition put it out for one of their own players to get treated, particularly when it's obvious that they're at it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Real's 2nd goal was a complete gift, terrible howler by the keeper.

Bayern should have won that tie, but Madrid's luck/savvy/nous/whatever you want to call it in the CL is unreal.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I would kill him if I was in the Bayern dressing room.

This whole putting the ball out malarkey is ridiculous, I'd ban my teams from doing it if I was a manager. My players would also be under instruction not to give the ball back when the opposition put it out for one of their own players to get treated, particularly when it's obvious that they're at it.
Yeah same. It's surprising more teams don't do this tbh. There's a ready made justification for it in the "we believe in respecting the referee, if ref says stop we will, but not until" mould as well.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah same. It's surprising more teams don't do this tbh. There's a ready made justification for it in the "we believe in respecting the referee, if ref says stop we will, but not until" mould as well.
It's funny how players conveniently cramp up when their team is winning and would benefit from running down the clock. Never seems to happen when a team is losing.

My players would be under strict instructions to never put the ball out, if the referee is concerned about an injury he can stop the game. If the other team is concerned with their player cramping up they're free to put the ball out but they won't get it back.

Wonder how many opposition players would mysteriously suffer from cramp in the last 10 minutes of games they're winning.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Amazing scenes on BT Sport tonight as Aldershot conceded a last minute equaliser in extra time then contrived to lose a shootout where they were 3-1 up after three pens each.

As a result I am somehow stressed as **** about playing bloody Ebbsfleet

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Although having said what I've said earlier, what Costa did tonight when Koscielny went down injured was the correct thing to do.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Griezmann a great player, but he is also a rat.

More broadly though, Arsenal's squad just not up to it (whether they get a result here or not). Ospina, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Xhaka, Welbeck and Wilshere should all be punted.

Don't even dislike most of these players, but they are just so obviously not top tier.

Ramsey has had a crap game tonight as well, disappointing.

Last edited: