• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How's Ollie shaping up Pothas?

Edit: new LMS starts this weekend for stragglers.

Last edited:

Pothas

Already has his first goal, everyone very positive about him so far.

Going to my first game of the season next Tuesday, hoping he is going to start.

duffer

Will be watching tonight at a mate's.

Let's do this thang Arsenal. So amped for this.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Barca get 200m for Neymar, Use 100 to get Coutinho from Liverpool, who I imagine will to 50m at getting Dier, or someone like that.

The food chain. Football style

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Coutinho will go unless Liverpool can't keep him for some legal reason. There's just no reason to let him leave. He's under contract until 2021 so they can probably get the same price for him in a year or two.

PSG looking likely to get Mbappe now too.

Pothas

Barca get 200m for Neymar, Use 100 to get Coutinho from Liverpool, who I imagine will to 50m at getting Dier, or someone like that.

The food chain. Football style
Many a Brentford fan have said how this ends up with us losing Jota. Liverpool replace Couthinho with Lanzini and then West Ham can come in for Jota.

Will hate PSG if this actually happened, any other player I can be rational about losing, not Jota.

Last edited:

Pothas

Yeah you were but we had a one year extension option that we were always going to take up.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The focus on this handball is pathetic. If Leicester could defend a corner this wouldn't be an issue.