• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Just realised that grecian and flibberty hold the keys to my life this weekend. Always liked them both and their lovely teams. Do us proud boys.
If you're in Plymouth on Saturday I'll show you the bits to avoid - which is just about all of it except the football ground.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah kinda negates the whole 'he picked up a girl who looked older than she was' line I'd heard bandied around
That always seems ro be bandied about in these cases, very often like in Rixs' case, it's not true though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Far worse than the ***ual assault/activity charge, which was bad enough in itself.
Yeah, the rumour I'd heard was that he'd picked up an underager in a nightclub, which at least makes it understandable that he'd got it on with a 15 year old.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That always seems ro be bandied about in these cases, very often like in Rixs' case, it's not true though.
I suppose it's understandable really. What other argument could you make in your defence?

"I didn't assault her, she assaulted me, honest guv".

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
breaking CL draw

tax-dodging evil vs child-labour evil, match-fixing evil vs narcissistic evil

corrupt Premier League evil sadly missing out #AgainstModernFootball

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barca v Bayern is so good. Would tip Bayern. Pep has too much insider information over two legs.

I would like a Juve win, just as a throwback to old times. Nedved was always one of my favorite players, and he seems to have done a good job as director. Safe to say that Tevez would be the key here for Juve. Any idea what happened to Llorente this season?

Jager

International Debutant
Decided Ilkay Gündoğan is the midfielder I want Arsenal to buy this summer.
He's quality but I'd be worried picking up a player with a history of severe back injuries.

Arteta, Flamini and Diaby could all be off the books soon don't see why.
Genuinely hoping they keep Flamini around so we get to see more photos of Özil smiling instead of that depressed look he does