• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Stuck £10 on them just before kick off.

Fair to say it's looking like money well spent.

Also called this being a thrashing at 1-0. Just before the 2nd went in I text my brother saying I felt it would be a thumping given the momentum of the first 20 minutes.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a beautiful free kick. Bayern have owned this game so hard. The play down the wing was very, very good.

Pothas

Good to see Juve back in there, not because I actually like them or anything but Italian sides just should be involved at this stage, you don't get much bigger than the 4 clubs left.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're so much worse than the other three though.

Fingers crossed for Barca-Bayern, so much more interesting a match-up than anything else that can happen. Would it be the first time we've ever seen two teams playing Pep's way at the same time?

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would need to offload Wilshere to make room for him, no? I don't think that'll happen, although it should.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
As a child of the 90s Juventus being involved in the latter stages just feels right.
The more successful Italian clubs are the closer they get to England and the possibility of sneaking ahead in the UEFA Coefficients. The current trend of English failure would have to continue for a couple more season, but imagine the panic at the top of the Premier League if there was only 3 places in the Champions League up for grabs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just realised that grecian and flibberty hold the keys to my life this weekend. Always liked them both and their lovely teams. Do us proud boys.

grecian

Just realised that grecian and flibberty hold the keys to my life this weekend. Always liked them both and their lovely teams. Do us proud boys.
It's a long way Hartlepool though innit, think we may put out the yoof team with nothing to play for.