• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've always hated United, and in the past rather liked West Ham. So I couldn't believe how happy I was at the result at Old Trafford. BFS's comments before the match were so crass and pathetic, and how is it helping your team to fire up top-class opposition, because you've got a massive chip on your shoulder about British managers not being given all the big jobs.

You are ****ing ordinary Allardyce, so is Moyes and Redknapp. **** off to your parochial hovels, please.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Allardyce is awful.

Was backed to the hilt financially at the scum, which is often overlooked because they aren't a big club. Man is a wanker.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Allardyce is awful.

Was backed to the hilt financially at the scum, which is often overlooked because they aren't a big club. Man is a wanker.
What's odd is that he's always the first to complain that it's "ridiculous" when managers are sacked. If he genuinely thought he was good at his job that's surely what he would want- lots of job turnover so that better positions open up. I think in his head all of the reasons he hasn't been more successful are other people's fault.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else coming round to my theory that, once you get past the circus, he's just a decent but not amazing player?
Depends what you mean by decent? Not amongst the best in the world, but still pretty good? Yeh, I think I'd go for that. Today he did everything but score, but I'm happy that he's applying himself so whole-heartedly. He needs to improve his decision making though. A bit too often he went for the shot and used his teammates as decoys rather than actually putting the ball in their path.

Anyway, that goal by Jags was like a kick in the nuts. They really had nothing and out of nowhere he wallops it in. I kind of blame Rodgers for not making more subs. You could tell the players were knackered and it made it inevitable that they'd drop so deep for the last 10 minutes or so.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It looks like Sturridge should be back to full fitness just in time to play the full 90 minutes for England against San Marino on October 9th and get injured again either before or during the Estonia match on the 12th and then miss another month for Liverpool through injury.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just checked the ladder, and although it's early doors, it would seem this horrendous, woeful United squad is ahead of title-challenging, all- conquering, world class all over the park Liverpool.

Nice.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Flamini getting muscled off the ball by ****ing Llamela? I still can't get over this. Now 6 behind Chelsea.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Did Arsenal have a shot after the goal?

Decent result for Spurs but nothing there to suggest they'll threaten to finish in the top four this year. Absolutely shocking on the ball second half.
That was my point, we spent the entire last 35 minutes playing in Spurs half but other than Lloris' save just after they scored I don't remember him being seriously tested.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
BytDhzDCMAEjIEh.jpg

Breakdown of all of Arsenal's injuries in the last decade, Averaging 10 hamstring injuries a season is pretty pathetic.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Koscielny's achilles is becoming a real problem. May not play on Wednesday because of it. What makes things worse is the problem was known before the window shut, but still little cover.