• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So in Liverpool's opinion Suarez was up on nonsense charges, yet they've opted not to appeal?

Stay classy.
It's staggering, in this age of PR spin and all, that a team can be so utterly naive in their dealings with the gentlemen (& ladies) of the fourth estate.

Have made themselves look like absolute amateurs and complete arseholes to boot.

cpr

International Coach
Not getting this Valencia at Right Back lark, either let Rafael get a good run and used to the Prem, or buy someone to play there

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Good half for us there. Demba is all over Rio and I for one am loving it.

Chances of us keeping this up: slim.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just got even more hilarious. Newcastle good value for this IMO. Nice work Jones. United a shambles. Fergie out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fantastic :laugh:

Well deserved victory.

Actually thought Jones played alright apart from the hilarious gaffe at the end. Thought Ferdinand looked far more suspect, past it I would suggest.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not getting this Valencia at Right Back lark, either let Rafael get a good run and used to the Prem, or buy someone to play there
Really can't understand it myself either. For mine Valencia is a far more threatening midfielder than Nani is, and Rafael is reasonable at full-back. Better than Valencia in any case. Thought Valencia may even have been lucky to get away with not picking up a second yellow for persistent fouling actually. Was probably his 5th or 6th by the time the ref booked him, and he went on to make another 3 or 4 after that.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Can't remember laughing quite so much at an OG. Possibly the Traoré reverse-backheel-flick piece of hilarity in the FA Cup about seven years ago.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic :laugh:

Well deserved victory.

Actually thought Jones played alright apart from the hilarious gaffe at the end. Thought Ferdinand looked far more suspect, past it I would suggest.
The new Duncan Edwards, totally missed the header that led to the first goal, gave away the FK for the second, scored the third.