• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

BoyBrumby

Englishman
TBF he did announce it on Twatter, so clearly thinks it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Although personally I think the combover is a good look on him.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBF he did announce it on Twatter, so clearly thinks it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Although personally I think the combover is a good look on him.

Grr, Gerry Francis pics should be banned around here, worst manager City ever had, and that's saying something.

Oh I'm not even going to get into this Italian football is a cesspit of corruption, and all things bad in football, in the same way I'm not going to get into the sky is blue argument, or the Sun is hot.

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It isn't anything to be ashamed of, but now instead of a few people gazing upon his premature baldness there'll be even more people looking for the join.
The only one I've seen in the flesh at close quarters is Jimmy White's, and I must admit that did look completely natural.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It isn't anything to be ashamed of, but now instead of a few people gazing upon his premature baldness there'll be even more people looking for the join.
The only one I've seen in the flesh at close quarters is Jimmy White's, and I must admit that did look completely natural.
There was a chap who lived two streets along when I was a kid and he had one of the very early ones and it looked awful. Like an Action Man's hair with rows punched into his pate.

duffer

He's older than me, he's older than you, he's 62! Kanu! Kanu!

Retired from football.

My favourite moment undoubtedly was this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craigos, Pakistan is the cesspit of international cricket. Dunno how anyone could say otherwise.

Johnners

Yeah makes absolutely no sense for mine. Guess there's still a long time to go in the t/fer window though.

duffer

Trumped by United again, Phil Jones is a great signing. Meanwhile we signed Carl Jenkinson. *sigh*

Uppercut

Dunno if he's what we need. Although that said, Vidic has looked past his best this season.

Last edited:

Uppercut

True, but it's solving a problem that's a couple of years away when we have no midfielders now. Fergie's said he's going to sign a few players this summer so hopefully he plugs that gap too.

duffer

Man, he always signs the players he needs. I'd consider this a nice bonus to whoever else you get.

duffer

Never seen jenks play but the other two will be good defenders. Is Jenks any good?

Last edited: