• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't see how Eng can win this game.
Windies 47-3. If you've watched a bit of cricket you'll be able to foresee a few ways in which England can win this game.

Which is not to say that England won't **** it up from here, though, of course...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's always interesting to see how dire the bowling style classifications are on Cricinfo.

For instance Mascarenhas and Sammy down as fast-medium.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Are you not allowed to run an overthrow if it hits the batsman, or is it just not the done thing but it is allowed in the rules?

Rebecca

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pollard smacking them off Collingwood and he's not even wearing a helmet. That last delivery was quite a bouncer as well!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Sammy2, can you tell me why all the Windies fans seem to be leaving the stadium?

You assured us that Windies couldn't lose this one!

And I seem to remember you saying that Freddie was over-rated as a bowler.

Life is sweet sometimes.

sammy2

Banned
Sammy2, can you tell me why all the Windies fans seem to be leaving the stadium?

You assured us that Windies couldn't lose this one!

And I seem to remember you saying that Freddie was over-rated as a bowler.

Life is sweet sometimes.
He got tailenders .. I thought WI had enough players left to make the runs.

I blame chris gayle tho, he has been acting like a bitch. Toomuch protesting from him, instead of focusing on winning the game.

Eng is still the weaker team ...