• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

Shady Slim

International Coach
unless it’s an abject dustbowl we shouldn’t roll with two spinners

you have to roll with your best attack unless circumstances are in absolute indicative of a need for a second spinner (or for that matter no spinner), because more often than not your third seamer is a much better bowler than who ever your reserve spinner is and that’s the case for us imho. heck i would say our like eighth seamer is a better bowler than our second spinner

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Hasan Ali, Faheem Ashraf & Haris Rauf are out of (at least) 1st Test.

Hasan & Faheem were instrumental to Pakistan's success over last year in Home Tests. #Advantage_Australia
I think M Wasim Jnr would replace Faheem & Naseem Shah -instead of Abbas- should replace Hasan Ali. #still_Advantage_Australia
Almost all our player are coming straight off PSL. #Advantage_Australia

Australia will clinch series 2-0 easily.
&
Australia's tour after 24years is victory for Public, PCB & Armed Forces fighting Terrorists.

A win-win for both sides :cheers:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Noooo. Enough of your Naseem love.

I know you want him in so Pakistan can lose badly :p.

He was so bad in Aus
Naseem might be better with new ball but Hasan Ali knows how to reverse the old ball.
We don't have any other bowler of older ball better than Hasan Ali.
I am not saying he is better than Hasan Ali but given the injuries, I think he should play and I feel his talent will get him results at this level sooner or later.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
unless it’s an abject dustbowl we shouldn’t roll with two spinners

you have to roll with your best attack unless circumstances are in absolute indicative of a need for a second spinner (or for that matter no spinner), because more often than not your third seamer is a much better bowler than who ever your reserve spinner is and that’s the case for us imho. heck i would say our like eighth seamer is a better bowler than our second spinner
Looks like a massive highway if anything right now

Shady Slim

International Coach
Looks like a massive highway if anything right now
yeah i would still think a neser type would be more likely to take wickets than any of our second or third string spinners just on account of being a better bowler, or whoever your 8th string pacer of choice is

use marnus for relief spin