• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in New Zealand T20s 2021

Mike5181

International Captain
Even just chasing the money, I think long-term Milne and Munro's best option would've been to play in the T20 World Cup in India. Higher chance of attracting attention at the future IPL auctions.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I’m guessing that the announcement of new community cases in Auckland today probably means we’ll still be at level 2 next week, which would mean no crowd for the Christchurch game, real shame would’ve loved to see the ground packed out.

EDIT: Nope, great stuff!

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Level 1 confirmed for most of the country. Hopefully Auckland will be too by the time the Eden Park game rolls around.

jcas0167

International Debutant
I’m guessing that the announcement of new community cases in Auckland today probably means we’ll still be at level 2 next week, which would mean no crowd for the Christchurch game, real shame would’ve loved to see the ground packed out.

EDIT: Nope, great stuff!
Such a relief! This was one of the main things I was concerned about with the move to level 2. Would have been disastrous for NZC if the series was played in empty grounds not to mention being a far less compelling spectacle.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Guptill back in action tonight I hear. He's all good to go. Hope he goes well.

I'm not sure what to expect from this series really. Wouldn't care about wins and losses but I think this will be a close series if we are to believe the Aussie players although not hugely known names are still reasonably good. Looking forward to Riley Meredith and Sanga from the Australian side. There is a lot of hype about those two.

Our team is pretty stock standard other than seeing how Guptill goes. Can Conway carry on his form in what is the first of the big billed series?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Oh hey this, that exciting T20 series between NZ and the best of the BBL that we've all been waiting eagerly for, wodged at the end of the summer, is finally starting. I can see everyone is very excited.

Howsie

International Captain
Come on Australia, gone are the days of you managing to send over a B team and win. Flogging is all this will be, don’t know if it’s even worth watching

Flem274*

123/5
nz need to score a lot because even on a large ground like hagley you cant trust half the bowlers we've picked today

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a shame to see a bloke like Guptill who's bee so good for NZ in LO formats for so long just completely out of form.

JRich is just a ****ing weapon.