• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So this is the Ashwin that bowled the first 10-15 overs of the series against England and not the plank that bowled the rest of that series. Looks a different bowler today and very dangerous. Can't see why they picked Harbhajan, sentiment and past glories shouldn't be a valid reason for choosing the side so Ojha should be bowling at the end.

Top_Cat

Stop playing back t length balls ffs
It's not playing back that's the problem, though. They're playing back and across the line. It's why Marto did so well on those tours to SL and India years ago; played back all the time but his bat was straight as and he was aiming down the ground even though there was mad turn.

Last edited:

Burgey

Sad ****ing day when you have to listen to test match nofer on the bus home from the beach and the shops.

Flametree

International 12th Man
It's not playing back that's the problem, though. They're playing back and across the line. It's why Marto did so well on those tours to SL and India years ago; played back all the time but his bat was straight as.
Genuinely thought you were talking about Chris Martin there for a while and wondered if I could have some of the same drugs you're on. Or maybe I'd missed a worthy 0* (19) in his career somewhere....

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Well i did say the spinners were dictating things didn't i? :ph34r: and i'm not sure how long Wade lasts against Ashwin either as he's stuggled badly against Narine in the past who has similar variations.

I think the first aim has to be at least 230 for Australia, then push on from there, the track doesn't look pace friendly though so lord knows how the Aus seamers are gonna do.

Spark

Global Moderator
It's not playing back that's the problem, though. They're playing back and across the line. It's why Marto did so well on those tours to SL and India years ago; played back all the time but his bat was straight as and he was aiming down the ground even though there was mad turn.
Yeah true

Top_Cat

Genuinely thought you were talking about Chris Martin there for a while and wondered if I could have some of the same drugs you're on. Or maybe I'd missed a worthy 0* (19) in his career somewhere....
Go home NZ, you're drunk.

Last edited: