• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love that Watson and co have confirmed what I've long thought, they've got no hustle, skip

Spikey

Michael Vaughan @MichaelVaughan

What I am confused by is that the coach of Australia asked the players for only 3 things to improve the team??

good work by that ****

Spikey

tbf, if they don't enforce that they could get sued

Peter Lalor ‏@plalor
Watson and Pattinson said they wee going to do homework today. Usman and Johnson had forgotten.

uh watson, pattinson, you had 6 days. just say you forgot.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Australian cricket is just ****ed isn't it? Surely stuff like this can be sorted behind the scenes before an upcoming, crucial Test . A Test to be played on a relatively helpful pitch, and you discipline your best fast bowler? This, and changing the line up before Perth, not to mention the over rate joke by Ponting in Nagpur...just skwed priorities all around.

Spikey

Nah look, these guys had 6 days to complete a basic task that they could have done in a text message. They didn't do it. They are not hard done by. They are lazy idiots.

Spikey

I mean ****, 3 of these guys are basically fighting for their spots, and they're not listening to the coach/captain?!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
It's an absolutely idiotic task though. If I had work at a place where my boss asked me to 'present three things you're bringing to the team' I'd get out post haste.

Spikey

Oh yeah it's dumb.

It's also totally harmless. They've hardly been told to rob a bank. They've basically been told to say the same **** they say in press conferences all the time.

ganeshran

International Debutant
This is beyond ridiculous. Its not like they got drunk and went on a fishing expedition.

Way too harsh on the player and hurts team morale

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
3 word presentation

batting, bowling, fielding

6 word presentation

batting, bowling, fielding you stupid ****

9 word presentation

batting, bowling, fielding you stupid **** now **** off

Homework complete