• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My god, that is pathetic. When I saw the story I presumed it was a drinking thing or just not turning up for nets or something along those lines, not a case of being Bart Simpson and not writing the lines on the board.

Flem274*

123/5
I want to see evidence that Siddle and Warner did it.

edit: Siddle probably just plagiarised his CV made for him on CW

someone to find that post

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
on the other hand, it's pretty pathetic that they couldn't do some little ****ty thing like this. they had 2 extra days to fit it in.....

Last edited:

Andre

International Regular
Bet Watson did his presentation, listed 11 reasons why it was all about him and was duly excluded.

Riggins

International Captain
Half my tutors/lecturers don't even check the homework boxes for like three days after the due date. Useful tstl.
our drop boxes are now monitored very closely. "some" students were taking work out of the boxes, copying it, and putting them all back in the box.

Andre

International Regular
I want to see evidence that Siddle and Warner did it.

edit: Siddle probably just plagiarised his CV made for him on CW

someone to find that post
Siddle would have talked about his big heart and how he's just as quick in the 3rd session as he is the first.

Sylvester

State Captain
Lol is this some sick joke, axed for not doing a presentation. Why the **** are cricketers wasting time with that and what are we paying the coaches to do?

Flem274*

123/5
My god, that is pathetic. When I saw the story I presumed it was a drinking thing or just not turning up for nets or something along those lines, not a case of being Bart Simpson and not writing the lines on the board.
Nah I can easily see how it happens. It's just an extension into paper form of the "you need to take a long hard look in the mirror" line youth coaches are so fond of when you lose. At that level the coach just assumes people who suck next Saturday didn't do it. Arthur might have gotten fired up in the changing sheds after the game and demanded hard evidence.

These four might have thought it below them or whatever and didn't do it so Arthur had no choice but to put the foot down in some manner or his authority is undermined.

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
These four might have thought it below them or whatever and didn't do it so Arthur had no choice but to put the foot down in some manner or his authority is undermined.
I hope nobody does it next time and they tell em to stick it up their jumpers