• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

uvelocity

International Coach
maybe it was asada and they took the 6 month and keep it mum deal and cricket australia will have to keep coming up with larger and more hilarious stories to explain their absence each match

ajdude

International Coach
maybe it was asada and they took the 6 month and keep it mum deal and cricket australia will have to keep coming up with larger and more hilarious stories to explain their absence each match
The NSP wishes to advise that Shane Watson, James Pattinson, Usman Khawaja and Mitchell Johnson will not be considered for the fourth test in Delhi due to infected injection sites.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Guess there might be some sort of discipline problem in general and Clarke and Arthur used this to sent message across to everyone and galvanize the forces. Might not be the worst thing for Australia as Pattinson might have been rested anyway.

Mohali to be a more seaming track now. :ph34r: (Nah)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
amazing

guessing clarke just stood in mickey's vision and that was all
I mean, this sounds to me your classic press conference. you know "well i'm a big strong opening bowler blah blah blah". if these ****ers can't find 20 minutes to do that **** then well....

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brydon Coverdale ‏@brydoncoverdale

To clarify, they weren't asked for anything too complex. An SMS to the coach was enough. To not manage that in 6 days pretty slack #indvaus

ajdude

International Coach
I mean, this sounds to me your classic press conference. you know "well i'm a big strong opening bowler blah blah blah". if these ****ers can't find 20 minutes to do that **** then well....
crackers coverdale reckons an sms would've done the job