• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Nick Knight and Bob Willis calling other commentators biased.

I hope Cummins nuts a soap dodger this series.

Now they're bugging up Swann ffs. Spare me.

ajdude

International Coach
Lol Nick Knight and Bob Willis calling other commentators biased.

I hope Cummins nuts a soap dodger this series.

Now they're bugging up Swann ffs. Spare me.
"oh yeah england's bowlers are the best in the world **** i'd lick jimmy anderson's rim"

****s

Burgey

Note the Aussie players among the crowd signing autographs, and compare and contrast with the surly attitude of the Indian tourists here last summer.

Top_Cat

Easy when you're on top, though! ****, I'd be out there too, adulationonnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That would make sense as after making my post earlier I recalled Richard not rating the innings but couldn't recall why

stumpski

International Captain
Gotta feel for Tim Murtagh, who became an ODI player at the age of 30 but never made it onto the field - he could well be the one who makes way when Rankin's fit again.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
There's this new invention called "television". It shows pictures that somehow move. :-O I suspect witchcraft, myself, but I'm assured it's kosher.
:laugh:

Knight and Willis both getting moist over Cummins. Kid does look very, very good, tbf.

Meanwhile Hilf bowling like the last 18 months haven't happened.

Ha, and squares Stirling up with a good one right on cue. I'll shut up before I talk him into a wicket... :ph34r:
Spikey, stop hacking Brumby. :ph34r:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saw Lee's wickets on the news tonight and those balls would have cleaned up most left handers - superb stuff

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Note the Aussie players among the crowd signing autographs, and compare and contrast with the surly attitude of the Indian tourists here last summer.
I'd be surly too if I saw you in the crowd asking for me to sign your man boobs.

Look I know you're a Sachin fan boy and all that but that was taking it a bit far.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Australia should have something of a game tomorrow with Essex putting out a resonable team. Cook, Bopara, Ten Doeschate and Foster all play as well as Mills and Topley who are both raw but exciting. Day night game. Being sold out for a while now - albeit it is Chelmsford which capacity probably is only slightly more than 5000.

Still it's nice to see some of these tour matches against the touring teams having somewhat of a resurgence. There were sellouts for Indian tour games last year also and Australia always sells well.

One of my first games I got to see live was a tour game in 1997 as a 9 year old of Gloucestershire vs The Australians. Went on day 2. Got to see the much vaunted Nick Trainor make his only first class hundred. Later met Trainor whilst playing at Frocester(sunday friendly - he wasn't playing) where he now plays league cricket. Possibly would have been a nice thing to say to him that I was there on that day, but didn't think of that at the time.

Gloucestershire v Australians at Bristol, 27-29 May 1997