• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Auction Draft

anil1405

International Captain
Round 2 picks:

Teuton - Quinton de Kock (123)
Trundler - Adam Gilchrist (115)
Himannv - MS Dhoni (225)
Ankitj - Kumar Sangakkara (133)
HB - Brendon McCullum (76)
Weeman - Jos Buttler (262)
Ataraxia - Mushfiqur Rahim (101.24)

@JOJOXI - David Williams (90) or Ian Smith (180)?
@Red Hill - Warren Lees (90) or Moin Khan (180)?
@kingkallis - Anil Dalpat (90) or Adam Parore (180)?

kingkallis

International Coach
Round 2 picks:

Teuton - Quinton de Kock (123)
Trundler - Adam Gilchrist (115)
Himannv - MS Dhoni (225)
Ankitj - Kumar Sangakkara (133)
HB - Brendon McCullum (76)
Weeman - Jos Buttler (262)
Ataraxia - Mushfiqur Rahim (101.24)

@JOJOXI - David Williams (90) or Ian Smith (180)?
@Red Hill - Warren Lees (90) or Moin Khan (180)?
@kingkallis - Anil Dalpat (90) or Adam Parore (180)?
Damn man! Adam Parore 180 and Sangakkara 133? Not fair :(:laugh:

weeman27bob

International Regular
I really overpaid there, but I was conscious that there wasn't much choice and wasn't sure how big other people were going to go.

anil1405

International Captain
I'll wait for kk and Red hill to pick their players and then reveal the 3rd round stipulation tomorrow morning IST.

Also it appears everyone is comfortable with the bid values being shared so I will do that too.

Himannv

International Coach
I really overpaid there, but I was conscious that there wasn't much choice and wasn't sure how big other people were going to go.
You beat my bid by about $80. I wasn't in the running anyway since I got my first choice. Gun player though and I'd actually prefer him over Gilly these days.