• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Auction Draft

anil1405

International Captain
Teuton
JOJOXI
Trundler
Himannv
Red Hill
Ankitj
Honestbharani
Weeman27bob

I'll post Round 1 stipulation tomorrow morning Indian time. Meanwhile if anyone else is interested they can jump in.

anil1405

International Captain
Round 1 stipulation: Pick a player who has NEVER PLAYED in an ODI World Cup final.

Drafters:
Teuton
JOJOXI
Trundler
Himannv
Red Hill
Ankitj
Honestbharani
Weeman27bob
Ataraxia

$1000 is the budget allocated to pick 11 players.

Send your picks to whencricketislife@gmail.com or directly message me here. Whichever is comfortable for you guys.

Last edited:

anil1405

International Captain
Just to confirm its still 3 players we are sending to you for each round?
Yeah 3 players with a bid value of your choice so that even if someone outbids you for one player, you'll have other options.

In case all 3 players you pick have higher bids I'll give you not-so-great options for this round.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
No worries will have a little look over a 3rd player to bid for and resend list of 3 in probably 10 or so mins

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Can we bid for players more then once if we bid for them in Round 1 and say they also fit criteria for Round 7?

anil1405

International Captain
I was thinking of allowing one edit which would be valid before I receive bids from everyone. So if I receive bids from eight drafters and one of those eight wants to edit before the 9th drafter sends his bid I could allow it.

I would let you guys take the final call on this one though.

Also I was initially thinking of setting 24 hours time limit for each round to allow everyone to do their research and send in their picks.

Himannv

International Coach
My first list had T20 players, second had ODI players, third had proper bids after I read the rules.

I think just allow edits until the final bid from everyone comes in and then close it out. That should give enough time while also allowing people to second guess themselves.