• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Auction Draft

anil1405

International Captain
Round 1 Picks:

Teuton - Brian Lara (52) Budget Remaining 948
JOJOXI - Sunil Narine (31) BR 969
Trundler - Richard Hadlee (225) BR 775
Himannv - Shaun Pollock (121) BR 879
Red Hill - Shakib Al Hasan (99.01) BR 900.99
Ankitj - Jasprit Bumrah (79) BR 921
HB - AB de Villiers (500) BR 500
Weeman - Waqar Younis (100) BR 900
Ataraxia - Lance Klusener (161.12) BR 838.88
Kingkallis - Allan Donald (49) BR 951

ataraxia

International Coach
Glad I didn't even bother going in for him although seeing that some of the successful bids for some of picks weren't as high as I expected I was probably a tad too conservative myself I think with choices.
I bid 250k for him; didn't think I could risk more, lol.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
I bid 250k for him; didn't think I could risk more, lol.
Oh wow yeah, guess there are no regrets of not going a bit more aggressive with your bid at least. Have a good finisher in Klusener instead too. Feared the South Africans would attract major attention, missed out on Waqar Younis by 9k and Shakib by almost 50k

anil1405

International Captain
Round 2 stipulation: Pick a player who has played a minimum of 100 ODIs as designated wicket keeper.

Choose your 3 options IN ORDER OF PRIORITY.

Here is the list of these players with matches as keeper mentioned in bold:

Remember, if all the three players you pick are outbid by other drafters you will be given an option of picking a keeper who is more than his perceived value.