• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Number of tests draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
My record keeping was out. I'm after a wicket keeper and thought I had a spot in the 90-129 bracket when it was the 50-89 that was incomplete. Fortunately I found there were over a dozen 'keepers with batting averages over 25.

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
David Gower please.

Red Hill CC

Len Hutton
Victor Trumper
Viv Richards
Mike Hussey
David Gower
-
Kapil Dev
Rod Marsh +
Harold Larwood
Dennis Lillee
Stuart MacGill

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Usman Khawaja 50-89

Bob Simpson (50-89)
Usman Khawaja (50-89)
Kane Williamson (90-129)
Jacques Kallis (130+)
Dudley Nourse (10-49)
Martin Donnelly (0-9)
Shaun Pollock (90-129)
Ravi Ashwin (90-129)
Kagiso Rabada (50-89)
Neil Adcock (10-49)

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Vinoo Mankad (10-49) to help strengthen my spin attack should the team play in spinning conditions.

Garry Kirsten
Vinoo Mankad
Greg Chappell
Virat Kohli
Everton Weekes

Andy Flower
Richard Hadlee
Jack Cowie
Muttiah Muralitharan
Jasprit Bumrah

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
If everyone has made 10 picks, round 11 will be 24 hours after the last pick in round 10. There is no order, so first in first served. Hopefully there shouldn't be many clashes with drafters wanting the same players.

Please double check you have followed the criteria and when you have time submit your team in batting order. Feel free to include a write up about your side if you wish.

Patience and Accuracy+Gut

First Class Debutant
Vijay Merchant (10-49)

The Team

Graham Gooch
Vijay Merchant
Hashim Amla
Joe root
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Clyde Walcott+
-
Ravindra Jadeja (4)
Bart King (3)
Malcolm Marshall (2)
Sydney Barnes (1)

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
If everyone has made 10 picks, round 11 will be 24 hours after the last pick in round 10. There is no order, so first in first served. Hopefully there shouldn't be many clashes with drafters wanting the same players.

Please double check you have followed the criteria and when you have time submit your team in batting order. Feel free to include a write up about your side if you wish.
Aren't we doing that time of the day when it's morning in UK and evening in NZ?
To confirm are final picks 24 hours after Himannv picked (2.18pm) or 24 hours after he timed out (11.19am) - both BST.
@Fuller Pilch
I was thinking of just doing it 24 hours after the last pick (2.18pm BST), but would drafters prefer a chosen neutral time as suggested by ankitj?