• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Disliked Cricket Team

Which team do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
Dhoni is a terrible winner or loser IMO. Don't dislike him otherwise though.
agreed

I'd say he's the least diplomatic captain out there. Even smitty can offer a nice word here and there
awta

I'm not saying this because he said he likes me but smalishah is an awesome poster IMO, Brings a lot of cheerfulness to the forum and is an extremely nice guy.

Also, Bring the ::laugh: s back please.
Since you cheered me up so.....:laugh::laugh:

Its all because you're his draft partner. :ph34r:
:laugh:

No. Actually I teamed up with him because I told him that I found him to be one of the more balanced posters on this forum. I am consistent. :)

[
I like all the Pakistan posters here... should post more often. Probably aren't jobless like some of us TBF. :ph34r:
:laugh:

TBH I hate VCS and HonestBharani :laugh:.........HB because he can argue really well and at times he can be so condescending (like Ikki and Migara) and vcs for always wanting Pakistan to lose......but both have excellent points to support their arguments.....

I don't know why Jono takes so much flak from some of the other posters here???

I also like the cracks that Got_Spin takes at Jono and the indian team at times........

Massive respect for Bagapath though......although he was being so pig-headed in our debate on Imran........

That is the summary of the main posters of my most disliked team in cricket :).........I hope it makes for enjoyable reading........

Xuhaib

International Coach
England or India.

Nothing to do with politics when it comes to India.It's the media hype surrounding their cricket,which gets on my nerves.The same goes for England.Tolerating the English Media is a pain everytime their Cricket or Football team is off to a major cup,and if by any chance they end up doing well,the media gets even more tolerable.

I don't have anything against the teams,though i do have a fair amount of dislike for some of their players (Sreesanth,Broad,Trott,Dhoni etc),but the thing that makes me hate them is their media.If the media cools down,then my hatred would probably go away.
Pak media is no less cringeworthy.

Spark

Global Moderator
I didn't know so many people disliked Clarke and Watson before I got here, but hey. Learn something new every day - or year, as it happens.