• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammad Aamer does it again!

Athlai

Not Terrible
lol

Amir, sure saying that you didn't know it was an official match is fine. But you wouldn't be stupid enough to play in a match that would see you taking a risk?

**** off you dumb ass.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate myself. I somehow find myself sympathising with him again... ugh.

Shri

Mr. Glass
God should be shot on sight for giving him chicklets for teeth and that weird hairdo.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
99% sure he wouldn't have been allowed to play if he hadn't signed some registration documents.

ICC should increase his ban for blatantly taking the piss.

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
Didn't Asif get off a drugs ban by being a bit Village?

Maybe Aamer is just building his defence.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
99% sure he wouldn't have been allowed to play if he hadn't signed some registration documents.

ICC should increase his ban for blatantly taking the piss.
Yes they should. And if he gets a couple more years, he may then realise how stupid he was.

Is there any links to any stories with quotes from this club and his team-mates/officials, and the opposition as to why they didnt kick up a stink?

Burgey

He thought it was all ok because he had his fingers crossed when he signed up.

Jacknife

International Captain
I can't get my head around, a side letting him play for them, if I was one of their players, there's no way I'd take the field with him.

Hasimir Fenring

Cricket Spectator
I don't think he's the brightest of fellas, so it's about time someone sat him down and explained exactly what being banned means.

Top_Cat

God this whole situation enrages me. You watch footage like this, a bloke good enough to actually show up the English hacks for what they are and he can't play the game because he was stupid and took $ for bowling no-balls. Not disputing he should pay for it, just a horrid situation all-round.

Can't believe the oppo took the field when they realised who he was either.

chicane

State Captain
Pretty sure he was careless and didn't get good enough advice, despite surely having enough legal consultation available, but what were Adddington club reps thinking? Surely they would know if playing Amir was a breach of the ban on all recognized cricket? Sad.

Austerlitz

U19 Debutant
He's an undereducated nutcase....or going there.:down:
Hopefully his ban won't be increased ,might be fined and warned.
We have so many few fast bowlers left anyway.Just fed up watching these trundlers.And hopefully he uses these 5 yrs to get a proper education,do some courses ,read some self improvement and keep in shape and change his asshole attitude and learn to respect his talent.Tough call though from this guy.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Can anyone confirm whether what he did actually breaches the ICC ban?

If it doesn't, like he said, on strictly legal terms then it should have no effect on his punishment IMO.

Last edited: