• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammad Aamer does it again!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He is now officially the most ******** player to have ever played international cricket. No more naive young innocent bull****. ****ing ********.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
If I was in the opposition and spotted him (and considering he used his own name in the scorebook, it would hardly have been the equivalent of rocket science), I'd have walked off.

Daemon

Why? I'm guessing the game will be awarded to the opposition anyways after this, and besides why would you give up a chance to face him?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Why? I'm guessing the game will be awarded to the opposition anyways after this, and besides why would you give up a chance to face him?
With Voltman. The guy is a cheat, I wouldn't be happy sharing a cricket field with him.

Daemon

But you get the opportunity to tell your kids that you faced the biggest cheat in the game and smashed him for six. :p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
But you get the opportunity to tell your kids that you faced the biggest cheat in the game and smashed him for six. :p
You haven't seen me bat. :laugh:

Nah, seriously, those banned Pakistani players sicken me. Like Cronje et al before them, they have tainted cricket for me forever.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
is the addington captain, ijaz raja, ********? "you tell me"....what a dimwit response. didn't he know that amir's been banned from all competitive and recognised forms of the game? pretty much the whole world knows that!

before i used to feel that his - amir's - callow youth and general ingenue inexperience should have been taken into account when his sentence was pronounced ie his sentence should have been more lenient. but now....should be banned for good because he is obviously an unrepentent rotten egg.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
He posed for a picture?!

What an idiot. You'd think he would want to appear as contrite as possible in case he's found guilty in the court proceedings and wants to get as low a sentence as possible.

Daemon

I can't believe he was in England specifically to play cricket and thought he would get away with it

Xuhaib

International Coach
he's in UK for his court hearing.

From the horse's mouth:

"I was informed by club representatives before the game that it was a friendly match, being played on a privately owned cricket ground. I asked the club representatives if the match fell under the jurisdiction of the ECB and they informed me that the match did not. I spoke to several club representatives about the issue and they all told me that it was a friendly match and therefore would not contravene my ban from the ICC. I was informed that I was fine to play"

Amir who is currently serving a ban for spot fixing during the 2010 series in England, denied that he had signed any sort of registration documents with the club and insisted that he would not risk aggravating his standing by playing in a meaningless fixture.

"I would not be stupid enough to knowingly play in a match that I knew would contravene my ban. Wherever I am going to play cricket, the world will know about it. I would not be stupid enough to play in a match where I knew that I would be taking a risk".

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
he's in uk for his court hearing.

From the horse's mouth:

"i was informed by club representatives before the game that it was a friendly match, being played on a privately owned cricket ground. I asked the club representatives if the match fell under the jurisdiction of the ecb and they informed me that the match did not. I spoke to several club representatives about the issue and they all told me that it was a friendly match and therefore would not contravene my ban from the icc. I was informed that i was fine to play"

amir who is currently serving a ban for spot fixing during the 2010 series in england, denied that he had signed any sort of registration documents with the club and insisted that he would not risk aggravating his standing by playing in a meaningless fixture.

"i would not be stupid enough to knowingly play in a match that i knew would contravene my ban. Wherever i am going to play cricket, the world will know about it. I would not be stupid enough to play in a match where i knew that i would be taking a risk".
already proved he's reasonably stupid anyway tbh

hang on

State Vice-Captain
"I would not be stupid enough to knowingly play in a match that I knew would contravene my ban. Wherever I am going to play cricket, the world will know about it. I would not be stupid enough to play in a match where I knew that I would be taking a risk".

oh no. u would be.