• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammad Aamer does it again!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparantly:

Which makes you wonder

a) How Amir got there
b) Why he didn't tear them to pieces.
Was probably coming in off 5 paces because if he was charging in, he'd have killed someone at that level.

That settles it then. club to blame. not amir
haha, not even close. Looks like fairly blatant arse-covering.

I find this kind of weirdly awesome. Just really, how often do you see such obvious taking of the piss, and arguably unintentionally so? :laugh:

Him opening the batting, scoring runs and then dominating with the ball adds to the brilliance of it all.

He truly is a ****ing idiot.

On the point that you'd have walked off if you were the opposition, I daresay that i'd despite my hatred for his behaviour and him ****ing over our beautiful game, I really would have loved the opportunity to face him and see how he bowls. It'd have been an experience.
Agree with all parts of this post.

Jacknife

International Captain
That settles it then. club to blame. not amir
I don't think it settles anything and as a adult, who is still in serious trouble over the offense ,you don't take the word of strangers, he is completely to blame for his actions.

aaryanth

Cricket Spectator
"Mohammad Amir could have his five-year worldwide ban for spot fixing extended after breaking his suspension by playing club cricket in Surrey last weekend," - The Daily Mail.

Everything about that board & its players are a big joke....

Flem274*

123/5
I hope Junaid Khan and the other young Pakistani bowlers learn from the mistakes of Asif and Amir.

Tanvir Ahmed suffering an asthma attack as he sends down 120kph thunderbolts just doesn't quite do it for me.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I hope Junaid Khan and the other young Pakistani bowlers learn from the mistakes of Asif and Amir.

Tanvir Ahmed suffering an asthma attack as he sends down 120kph thunderbolts just doesn't quite do it for me.
haha...watching Grandpa Tanvir opening the attack for Pakistan is such a let down but thats always been Pakistan we either produce World class or genuine filth Gul and Aaqib are probably the only 2 middling bowlers we have produced over the past 20 years.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Walked off? Say what? I'd pay him to stick around. How often do you get a chance to play someone of that quality?

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
"Mohammad Amir could have his five-year worldwide ban for spot fixing extended after breaking his suspension by playing club cricket in Surrey last weekend," - The Daily Mail.

Everything about that board & its players are a big joke....
So are you if you think players like Younis, Misbah and Gul are a joke.

Xuhaib

International Coach
tbf to him Agent PCB is a joke and so are majority of the players guys like Gul and Younis are exceptions.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah, with Pakistan they need to select on attitude as much as domestic and test performance atm. Finding a side with some sanity, let alone brains, would see them recover faster. I'm really impressed with Misbah leading by example in tests. I love his stonewalling with the occassional slog sweep to the boundary.:laugh:

DickSmall

Cricket Spectator
Heard he was in England to experience their world renowned beaches.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is realy funny!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! so original and relevant to the thread HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! so very, very ,very, very funny HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! such razor sharp wit HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On topic, i hope Amir has his ban doubled. The guy just doesn't seem to get it.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is realy funny!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! so original and relevant to the thread HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! so very, very ,very, very funny HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! such razor sharp wit HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I don't know why but I lol'd

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is realy funny!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! so original and relevant to the thread HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! so very, very ,very, very funny HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! such razor sharp wit HAHAHAHAHA!!!.
This is not acceptable posting, there's no need for such an attack on another poster.