• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is this for real?

watson

Banned
The ironic thing is that our spin-bowler Lyon is the second best bowler in the Test squad after Siddle at the minute. In fact, even at this early stage of Lyon's career I would rank him along side Tim May, and that's not bad at all.

If anything, we really need McGrath to come out of retirement rather than Warne.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol at all the Pommie posters ridiculing Warne. You'd be ****ting like big black Alsatians if he did come back and play against England.
Actually I believe that now he's shagging Liz Hurley our immigration laws mean he should be available to play for us

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Actually I believe that now he's shagging Liz Hurley our immigration laws mean he should be available to play for us
I think the fact that he's shagging her also means he can't be arsed playing cricket for 5 days straight anymore!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Used to care about this when he did it, but really, it keeps cricket on the back page. Better than nothing, reckon CA wouldn't mind that much at all ITBT, better than Tippett/Folau.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now seems an appropriate time to mention that Tangy's autobiography 'Work, Wash-ups & Wives' will be released just before Christmas. Look for it in all good book stores.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Think the most relevant question here is whether Folau is a code-hopping glory whore or just a reflection of the modern times we live in. Thoughts?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Warne has become sadly such a ****. Just want to use any means to stay in the news. Sad, but he has completely deevolved from the Warne we knew..

Or did he?
Reminds me of when Alex Ferguson brings up irrelevant **** just to put the cat amongst the pigeons. One would think Warne has other buns in the oven now than Test cricket, especially as he ended his career in such a blaze of glory. Dunno, I guess the bottom line is that a **** is a ****, however they try and change themselves.

Burgey

Reminds me of when Alex Ferguson brings up irrelevant **** just to put the cat amongst the pigeons. One would think Warne has other buns in the oven now than Test cricket, especially as he ended his career in such a blaze of glory. Dunno, I guess the bottom line is that a **** is a ****, however they try and change themselves.
This last bit is true.

I noticed the other week when we had lunch you'd lost a lot of weight, like Warne.

But your'e still a ****.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Now seems an appropriate time to mention that Tangy's autobiography 'Work, Wash-ups & Wives' will be released just before Christmas. Look for it in all good book stores.
If his ex wives are better then Liz, well...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So, two overs for 41 and a dropped catch then?

Warne showing he can adapt to the skillset required of Aussie spinners nowadays. Next stop the Ashes!!! :ph34r: