• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2011 Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
We have created all teams but making some changes in how points are calculated as previously it was set for ODIs and this time it will be for T20s. ( More points for maiden overs etc )

I will update the standings tomorrow morning.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Oops!!

Just realised i have picked 3 players from KKR with Balaji.
Was thinking he was still with CSK for some reason.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Please replace Balaji with Shrikant Wagh ,if it is fine.

And this is my final team -

Mayank Aggarwal(Bat ,RCB)
Gautham Gambhir(Bat ,KKR)
Manish Pandey(Bat ,SPW)
Ajinkya Rahane (Bat,RR)
Ambati Rayudu(wk,MI)
Yousuf Pathan(Ar,KKR)
Andrew Symonds(Ar,MI)
Ryan McLaren (AR,K11P)
Irfan Pathan(Ar,DD)
Amit Mishra(Bwl,DC)
R.Vinay Kumar(Bwl,KTK)
Shrikant Wagh(BWL ,SPW)

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after 8th match :

KingKallis & Daemon - 1185
Cevno - 915
M0rphin3 & Athlai - 886
Marcuss & Xander - 807
Blakus - 788
Somerset - 678
weeman27bob & GingerFurball - 469
Howe_zat & Himmanv - 398

How you obtained these points?

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Will be relying on my big guns this tournament. Tendulkar and de Villiers to lead the charge.

Howe_zat

Audio File
There's a possibility Sanga, Jayawardena and Dilshan will be called back early to prepare for the England tour. Malinga won't be as I don't think he plays Tests now.

Himannv

International Coach
I demand explanation of why we picked Tiramisu Suman when he doesn't appear to be in the side.
My bad. Thought he would feature for them for sure. Seems like they have other choices for opener, i.e. Davy Jacobs, whom I thought would not get a game at all.

On another note, what are the chances that it would be Dhoni who screws up PK's figures. Unbelievable.