• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2011 Draft

Himannv

International Coach
In future drafts of this nature, I'm going to pick players I dont like. At least when they suck it will be somewhat bittersweet.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Latest Scores -

M0rphin3 & Athlai 4520
Somerset 3450
Marcuss & Xander 3421
Cevno 3191
KingKallis & Daemon 3009
weeman27bob & GingerFurball 2694
Blakus 2258
Howe_zat & Himmanv 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
In future drafts of this nature, I'm going to pick players I dont like. At least when they suck it will be somewhat bittersweet.
I've just had a look at how you did in the WC draft. At this rate you'll be avoided like the plague. :p

Borges

International Regular
Don't have the faintest idea how this draft works, but am I right in assuming that when it comes to IPL punditry, the Indians are nowhere?

kingkallis

International Coach
Standings after 42nd IPL match :

M0rphin3 & Athlai 5234 [ ( + ) Malinga, Yuvraj, Uthappa, Morkel, M Tiwary, Marsh | ( - ) None ]
Marcuss & Xander 4444 [ ( + ) Abdulla, Ryder, Munaf, McCullum | ( - ) Watson, Vijay ]
Somerset 4110 [ ( + ) Botha, Sehwag, Badrinath | ( - ) Gilchrist, Ross Taylor, Rohit ]
Cevno 3998 [ ( + ) Yusuf Pathan, Mishra, Rayudu, Gambhir | ( - ) Irfan Pathan, Symonds ]
KingKallis & Daemon 3844 [ ( + ) Kallis, Sangakkara, Alfonso, Rao | ( - ) Dilshan, Ojha, S Tiwary ]
weeman27bob & GingerFurball 3042 [ ( + ) R Jadeja, M Hussey, Steyn | ( - ) Zaheer, Morgan, Karthik ]
Blakus 2733 [ ( + ) Sachin, AB de Villiers, Harbhajan | ( - ) Greame Smith, Vettori ]
Howe_zat & Himmanv 2161 [ ( + ) Virat Kohli | ( - ) Jayawardene, N Ojha, Lee, D Hussey ]