• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many professional cricketers are on this site?

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
I was just wondering how many professional cricketers are on this site?

and do you think International players actually surf this forum? or are members of this forum? because this is one of the biggest cricket forum.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I'm sure this questioned was asked before and the most famous cricketer past or present that had identified themselves was Ian Pont.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You're not fooling us Greame - If Greame Smith did sign up and wanted to remain anonymous that is EXACTLY what he would say.
I don't reckon he'd use his real name. Even he's not a big enough **** for that.

I reckon something like "mmmBiltong" ?