• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many professional cricketers are on this site?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Still play regularly. It's just that only two players per club get paid, and generally that's someone who gets recruited either from another club, interstate or an overseas player.

cnerd123

likes this
I'm a former first class cricketer from New Zealand who has more FC wickets than Williamson and has played for more professional teams than Mark Craig.

Mike5181

International Captain
I bowled Stephen Fleming when I was 11 years old. That's how good I was.

*He may or may not have missed the ball to make me feel good*

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have a similar story, but the batsman in mine was Craig Spearman. I feel slightly inferior.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I scored an unbeaten ton against NSW, and have been getting my seamers to shape back into the right hander alarmingly during practice. I reckon a World Cup call-up isn't out of the question.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Oh yeh I also got a slab once for hitting a six into an adjoining swimming pool.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I opened the batting at an oval right next to a swimming centre a few years back. 8:30am start, I'm shaping up to face the first ball, and all I can hear is the lady running the women's aqua aerobics class shouting. Susie was apparently performing well short of her potential during that session, ftr.

Mike5181

International Captain
I once hit a guy in the head with a beamer. I got him lbw next ball and he had tears running down his face as he walked off. I didn't feel bad about it. < Bad person.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I opened the batting at an oval right next to a swimming centre a few years back. 8:30am start, I'm shaping up to face the first ball, and all I can hear is the lady running the women's aqua aerobics class shouting. Susie was apparently performing well short of her potential during that session, ftr.
Why do you call yourself Susie and why do you refer to yourself in the third person. And also, try to reach your potential...

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I am distantly related to Imran Khan (the real Imran). Based on that I should get a call up from the PCB even though I have never played cricket beyond the park or my back garden.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I scored an unbeaten ton against NSW, and have been getting my seamers to shape back into the right hander alarmingly during practice. I reckon a World Cup call-up isn't out of the question.
should start bowling spin for a realistic chance next year imo :p