• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

slippy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
India need Australia to beat Sri lanka to have any chance of getting to the sem final, Aus 30/4 :wacko:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gloating's a sign of insecurity, TEC, stop it. :ph34r:

Anyway, as you yourself pointed out Oz were in similarly dire straits v Bangladesh earlier on. I'd hold off on the obituary just yet.

tooextracool

International Coach
Yeah the elder Hussey still to come, theres a long way to go. Sri Lanka's batting is their weak link IMO, though their bowling arguably the best in the competition. Win or lose this one they're (Sri Lanka) serious contenders for the championship.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
TBF Clarke's dismissal is at best a mixed blessing for the bowling team, especially when it brings Hussey snr to the crease.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Shot from the Huss.

At the other end, guy who should be captain utterly gunning it.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Cameron White is such a gun. Really should be Australian captain, they'd have a beast of a batting line-up with someone like Hodge or when he's fit, Ferguson in the middle order ahead of Clarke.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
White! WAG.
Huss! Legend.
Clarke! FMD.

At least we've given ourselves a decent shout at this.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I'd be in bed asleep if Australia had folded. I'll have to blame White for my heart palpitations tomorrow from excessive caffeiene intake.