• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: New Zealand.

Had to be said, to get a bit of symmetry regarding the comments here when England were getting stuffed by a side that's actually good.

funnygirl

State Regular
Gul my boy,my favourite Pak quick since the Ws.Simply such a clean action,no chucking.No drugs .And so much passion and love for the game .

U go man !!!!:)

Majin

International Debutant
Awesome peformance from Gul there, something really special. This game has been great so far.

Howsie

International Captain
FF's NZ get some pace into this team. I don't care if he doesn't have any control either.

Butler
Mills
Franklin

:wacko:

Vettori should come in early, but he wont he doesn't want to ruin his average.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to be an interesting game, and if NZ win NRR fun.
SL will need to put a beating on Ireland tomorrow.
NZ won't beat SL - Their bowlers will eat us & spit us out & there batsmen will murder our 125-132 km bowlers

Howsie

International Captain
He was right though, NZ are rubbish when it comes to playing in big games.

Oram better never play for NZ after this game, what a joke.