• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - France, Denmark, Tunisia, Australia

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Ditto.....so long as its not against Eng I'd barrack for the Socceroos against anyone. Plucky little ****s punching above their weight......gotta pay that.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I actually quite like the socceroos but it’s pretty cute seeing these buffoons chirp on in this thread. When noted England fan Furball discredits an attempt to get one over England, it’s time to give up the ghost.
It's no attempt. We flogged you. As long as we don't talk about any games we've played since then, we're rock solid.

danielmeyers

Cricket Spectator
Son of a friend was in the U15s for Asian Cup and in U17s for World Cup until suffering a knee injury which ruled him out for a year

Came back at an in between age and played u20s (?) for an A league team and in senior squad

Now in US at a Div 1 College on a full scholarship for 4 years

Highly unlikely that he plays pro football in Australia again as he missed his window and soccer became a means for him to get a top degree for free

Alternative was playing for no real money here & HECS bill for dentistry
I once watched an interview with Martin Gorrie, an Australian soccer player who got a scholarship to the University of Albany. He played in the NCAA Division 1 program and was there for four years. He talks about how he got his scholarship, what life was like in American college, and other issues related to college soccer. If interested, he can be found on YouTube

social

I once watched an interview with Martin Gorrie, an Australian soccer player who got a scholarship to the University of Albany. He played in the NCAA Division 1 program and was there for four years. He talks about how he got his scholarship, what life was like in American college, and other issues related to college soccer. If interested, he can be found on YouTube
Cheers

Just watched it

My friend’s son went through an agent who is affiliated with one of his former clubs

It’s not a cheap process

Told his Dad that Div 1 standard is between state league & A League

Guy from his team was signed by Eredivisie club last season but general path is to MLS if good enough

Facilities are top class plus school is good academically & don’t just want jocks

ripper868

International Coach
Lets go lads, time to stumble in the 88th minute again. really hoping we don't play for a 0-0, that's a recipe for going out 4-1

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Refs giving yellow cards for yellow card offences early in the game has been another welcome change this World Cup.

ripper868

International Coach
well, glad i didnt stop what i was doing entirely to watch either of these thus far. hopefully more fun to come in the next 45....have a horrible feeling Tunisia are going to poach a goal and Aus/Den are going to have a bore draw...would see Tunis through on GD

social

Socceroos doing okay

Denmark is generally a lot more skilled but lack a cutting edge so far and could be vulnerable on break

1 goal either way wouldn’t surprise but Australia will probably concede another if they are forced to chase game