• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sorry for the lack of a response guys, there hasn't been any major issues the past little while now, so I assume it must have a been a temporary problem or an issue between your ISP connecting to our server.

This page captures load every minute and notifies me if it goes high or doesn't get a response - Cricket Web Dedicated Server - About - Load Averages
Judging by the amount of red on that page, I'm guessing we're lucky that the server hasn't completely melted by this point?

cover drive man

International Captain
Lots of double/triple duplicate posts and threads coming up this evening. The speed's a bit up and down as well.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry guys, the hosts had to do some work, and went ahead and did it earlier this morning.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I don’t know about others, but I’ve experienced massive issues logging on to the site and replying to posts in the past 2 to 3 hours.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably aware of it, but I've been getting a 'The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.' message pretty often in the last couple of days. Is that new? Never seen it before, preferable to the site just not loading I suppose.