• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I knew it all along,You're so predictable.
I knew something would go wrong... (Something's always wrong...)
So you don't have to call,
Or say anything at all.
You're so predictable... (So predictable...)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Was having serious issues with it around 5:45pm today (GMT), led to me double-posting and couldn't sort it for around half an hour.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's always busy around the start time of matches involving the big teams, as thousands of people are in Fantasy Cricket updating their teams, etc.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The full server backup runs on Thursday from 11am to 2:30pm EST so during this time, there can be periods where there are load spikes.

benchmark00

itstl that Jono has changed to 'invisible' mode.

Probably got an email from the mods saying that whenever people see him online everyone logs off. Had a negative impact on traffic tstl.

Last edited:

vcs

Slower than Zaheer Khan in his fourth spell on a hot day on an Ahmedabad pitch.