• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Football Season 2015-16 Top 4 and other predictions

EPL Top 4

• Total voters

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member

So, let's put some flags down. Pick 4 teams in the poll for top 4 and mention:

Champion: Chelsea - I don't think the other teams have done enough to catch up and they're already formidable and a healthy Costa may push them further in the CL.
Relegated teams: Watford, Norwich and Sunderland. First two because I think the other teams are stronger; Sunderland because despite staying up they were very fortunate and negative. Could change after a proper season with Advocaat.
Top scorer: Aguero - with Sterling supporting him I reckon he'll have his best ever scoring season.
Top assists: Fabregas - easy, always up there.
Player of the Season: I think Chelsea will win the league but I think it'll be the season Aguero finally gets the recognition.
First manager to get sacked: Not really sure at all; let's go Advocaat

...and anything else you want to mention.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Champions United
Relegated teams Norwich, Sunderland and Watford
Top Scorer Rooney
Top Assists Fabregas
Player of the Season Rooney
First Manager to get Sacked Rodgers

Top 4 - United, Chelsea, City and Everton :ph34r:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I'm gonna anti-jinx myself but finally not voting for Liverpool in the top 4. That, and I think we've brought in too many players in the past 2 seasons and have lost our 3 best.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Top 4:
Tranmere
Grimsby
Forest Green
Eastleigh

Relegated:
Boreham Wood
Guiseley
Braintree
Dover

Top scorer
Andy Mangan

Top assists:
Lois Maynard

Sacked:
Cbf

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Champion: Chelsea, followed by Arsenal, Citeh and United. Arsenal's squad would've been good enough to win the title when the field was a bit weaker but I don't think they'll find a way to compete with Chelsea in the big games. Citeh are at the end of a cycle I think, too many players that are on the way down. United have sorted out most squad-gaps but to challenge they would need a player in the same league as Hazard/Aguero/Sanchez.
Relegated teams: Aston Villa, Bournemouth, Norwich. Villa's squad is in terrible shape, Bournemouth would do incredibly well to stay up, and Norwich just don't have a lot going for them.
Top scorer: Aguero
Top assists: Hazard
Player of the Season: Hazard, already good enough to win it last year and at 24 you have to think he's only going to get better.
First manager to get sacked: I'll go with Quique Flores, Watford love a good sacking.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
So, little doubt really who the top 4 will be. Would love a surprise one of these years. Not like Liverpool making it but a team like Southampton or Crystal Palace doing it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Might as well.

Champion: Arsenal
Relegated teams: Villa, Norwich and Sunderland
Top scorer: Kun. The GIMH answer is Walcott though.
Top assists: Mesut.
Player of the Season: Mesut
First manager to get sacked: Mourinho

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting is one word I suppose.

Everyone seems to be getting hyped up about Stoke because they have loads of former Barcelona players but I think Swansea have made the better transfer, could easily make 7th.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Champion - Chelsea
Relegated - Watford, Bournemouth and Aston Villa
Top scorer - Aguero
Top assists - Fabregas
POY - Hazard
First sacking - Sherwood

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Champion - Citeh
Relegated - Villa, Sunderland, Norwich
Top scorer - Aguero
Top assists - Fabregas
POY - Aguero
First sacking - Advocaat

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Champions: Man City
Relegated teams: All 3 promoted teams, Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich
Top Scorer Aguero
Top Assists Fabregas
Player of the Season Aguero, Depay close.
First Manager to get Sacked: Eddie Howe