• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drafts being moved out of CC and into games

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
As a retiree with plenty of time on my hands I enjoy participating in all aspects of this site. CC allows me to read some interesting opinions while occasionally having a bit of input myself. OT is mainly just some light-hearted fun and I have learned to treat it in that spirit. Drafts allows me to to a bit of research and, although totally unsuccessful to date, it's still about cricket(ers) and acquiring a broader knowledge of their achievements. It doesn't matter to me if there is separation of certain areas but what does puzzle me is the intolerant attitude of some towards others whose interests don't coincide with theirs. Words such as elitist, arrogant and opinionated spring to mind.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I feel like this has brought us all together in a way we'd never envisaged.

Perhaps this thread could be re-named? "Draft lovers and draft haters finally find peace with each other".

ily all xx

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, I have found my peace. I was very very cross with the decision. But putting a link to the subforum in CC has made it significantly better. I would hate to bookmark yet another url. And don't anyone tell me how it was not a big deal. All internet users have their own different habits and their engagements can be impacted by any friction added to their usage habits. It's a known fact.

Last edited: