• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Ashes Moments

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McGrath, cos I'm not an Englishman. We've already seen too many unrewarding performances go in.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It still hurts hey Burgey :D

Instead of blaming the sub fielders, how about your chimp-headed neanderthal moron of a captain doesn't take suicide runs?

There was nowhere to hide four years later when he did it again after all.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It still hurts hey Burgey :D

Instead of blaming the sub fielders, how about your chimp-headed neanderthal moron of a captain doesn't take suicide runs?

There was nowhere to hide four years later when he did it again after all.
Post reported for personal abuse.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Except both times he was called through, first by Martin, and then (from memory) Hussey called him through when Freddie ran him out.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Except both times he was called through, first by Martin, and then (from memory) Hussey called him through when Freddie ran him out.
He does watch the ball though, instead of just getting his head down and running. Did it in one of the tests in India too iirc. It's bizarre because you'd think it'd be an easy thing for him to correct.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
*Martyn :@

Anyhow, I thought I might get pulled up on that and I should have known it would be you :p

The key point at the end still stands though; the run-out could have been avoided through more intelligent running and Ponting couldn't berate anyone from the 09 one with no-one to scapegoat.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
BTW, I cbf but someone find the Burgey's rants thread in OT and post that one because it was awesome