• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dear Mr James Nixon,

Please remove BoyBrumby's custom title.

Yours sincerely
Dashing Martyn Corrin

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Would have been fun to see these two play against each other.
2. GIMH's post re Brumby seconded on principle. Although Brumbers, in his own way, and as usual, spot on.
3. Anyway WG. W(A)G.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the toughest votes in the battle for me. I would vote for Warne against 90% of other opponents out of respect for his tremendous ability but I've got to vote for WG - love hearing the anecdotes and stories of the great man.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Warne. Pretty much been central to a lot of the best memories of cricket at the international level that I have, and is always a lead character in any test match story, whether it's being belted around, taking wickets, makes 99s, or dropping catches on hat-trick balls.