• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

Gob

International Coach
Unless there is a fitness concern, leaving out Wood for Woakes is a bad call. Woakes's batting outside England is a myth anyway. Wood's pace here adds a whole new dimension

Gob

International Coach
Let's take a moment to reflect how horrible Harris is. I think the biggest issue is that he somewhat looks decent and compact with the bat similarly to Tim paine.

ashley bach

International Captain
Let's take a moment to reflect how horrible Harris is. I think the biggest issue is that he somewhat looks decent and compact with the bat similarly to Tim paine.
at least Tim got some runs.
hard for him to get any more though, with his penis floating around on the internet.

Xix2565

International Debutant
comparing Australian test pitches to Indian test pitches is like comparing Harris to Khawaja....there is no comparison.
You're right, Aussie pitches are absolute dog**** that they probably made from dog**** to aid the cheats. Here in India we have variety with slow pitches, bouncy pitches, rank turners and so on.

ashley bach

International Captain
You're right, Aussie pitches are absolute dog**** that they probably made from dog**** to aid the cheats. Here in India we have variety with slow pitches, bouncy pitches, rank turners and so on.
funny that, I call the pitches in India ''dogtracks''