• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Going through the photos that I took on Day 3 (the only day where I actually remembered/bothered to bring my camera to the ground) and thought this one may be of interest to some people here. This is Green bowling to Woakes in the final session, just before the new ball.

View attachment 30179

It's better than last year. But there's definitely still some misalignment between hips and shoulders on release.
That photo taken from the eastern side of the ground?

Isura

U19 Captain
England should try buttler as opener. Has he ever opened in tests? I can't remember any other match where he was remarkable in tests.

Bijed

International Regular
England should try buttler as opener. Has he ever opened in tests? I can't remember any other match where he was remarkable in tests.
He's opened a couple of times, once in the UAE where we had just a few overs to chase a small target and once at home where we needed to blast quick runs from the start to set up a declaration. Made 4 & 0, I think.

Isura

U19 Captain
He's opened a couple of times, once in the UAE where we had just a few overs to chase a small target and once at home where we needed to blast quick runs from the start to set up a declaration. Made 4 & 0, I think.
Ahh. Wish they would try it. Channel that inner Sehwag is the only way Jos should play.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Won't be bad idea to let Buttler open tbh.. Starc can be erratic at the start & loses his plot when attacked. But Root & Silverwood would be grilled severely if it doesn't comes off lol