• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
God I hate the attitude cricket fans have that leads to thinking India losing this game (assuming they do) is somehow Dhawan's fault because he was "set" and "threw it away" or whatever and should have made a hundred. He made more runs than anyone else ffs, and at a good pace, and set a platform for the chase. Every other player is to blame more than him.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
God I hate the attitude viriya has that leads to thinking India losing this game (assuming they do) is somehow Dhawan's fault because he was "set" and "threw it away" or whatever and should have made a hundred. He made more runs than anyone else ffs, and at a good pace, and set a platform for the chase. Every other player is to blame more than him.
Fixed.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
God I hate the attitude cricket fans have that leads to thinking India losing this game (assuming they do) is somehow Dhawan's fault because he was "set" and "threw it away" or whatever and should have made a hundred. He made more runs than anyone else ffs, and at a good pace, and set a platform for the chase. Every other player is to blame more than him.
Its not about laying all the blame on him, its not his fault we lost this game, but it doesn't mean he can't be criticized for getting out, of all the batsmen he was probably the one who got himself out. He had actually done all the hard work and got himself set at the time at which he got out, I just think in a run chase its critical that you keep going, especially on a pitch like this which isn't the easiest to get in on.