• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
No Warne, Dhawan did not do his job. He was set, he can ton up, he was suppposed to hang around till the 30th. Now if India lose Kohli they are ****ed.
That last bit is not even close to being true.
Watch that knee jerk.

Hands down the worst poster on the site just now, you've got no idea about cricket and you talk **** every time you try and analyse things. Job on C9 beckons.
8-)

Teja.

Global Moderator
****, don't know if I can watch this. Too ****ing tense and depressing. We're supposed to enjoy this right?

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Stand by I am working on a Virya comments bingo sheet for us to play and will post it shortly.
Oh God I just imagined Doc Emrick (American ice hockey commentator ) trying to do cricket. Someone hits through the gap, "DRIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!" and then it gets almost to the boundary but is kept in by a diving fielder, "OHHHH!!!! AND IT WOULD NOT GO!!!!"

:laugh: