• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
Stupid from Dhawan when you consider the PP overs are over and Hazlewood didn't need to be attacked now.. should've stuck to picking on Faulkner and the fifth bowler till the 30th over.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Just me or does Kohli need to start doing something in World Cups? Other than a day 1 ton against Bangladesh in 2011 I can't remember him doing much of note.

viriya

International Captain
No Warne, Dhawan did not do his job. He was set, he can ton up, he was suppposed to hang around till the 30th. Now if India lose Kohli they are ****ed.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Just me or does Kohli need to start doing something in World Cups? Other than a day 1 ton against Bangladesh in 2011 I can't remember him doing much of note.
Ind-Pak ton. Massive for turning the momentum of the team after the tri-series plus the rivalry etc. He's also been generally excellent this WC.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Watson > Faulkner on this deck imo
lol this deck sucks for fast bowlers. The difference would be marginal. Maxwell, Clarke and even Smith could bring Aus back into the game if they bowl and the fast bowlers get hit around.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hundred against Pakistan which is more important than pretty much everything apart from a big knock in a semi/ grand final