• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
You need to go one step further, as in:

"can't have India winning yet another world cup."

say it with me.
It's one thing to support a side to win, and a complete other to wish a side loses.

The latter is the worst kind of fan.

Wish for success for yourself, and not failures for others. Good little life tip that. You should try it.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Will wake up at 3 AM tonight...Will watch from the National Anthem till the end of first innings (before coming to office :( )

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
#wewontgiveitback
This has to be the worst support phrase I have heard in a long while. Sounds like, they will smack us, and we won't give it back.

viriya

International Captain
It's one thing to support a side to win, and a complete other to wish a side loses.

The latter is the worst kind of fan.

Wish for success for yourself, and not failures for others. Good little life tip that. You should try it.
You are seriously saying that you haven't wished a side loses in the past?

Sounds like a boring fan.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weather is set fair here in the Great City ahead of this afternoon's blockbuster at the world's best cricket ground.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
This WC was all about us not losing to Pakistan for me. Now that we actually have done so well would hate seeing a blowout. Go India!!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I would prefer if we bat first and score 330+ Then we could probably win. Would also like Dhoni to bat a bit higher up. Not very confident in our batsmen, despite the runs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The 2003 WC final always comes back to me. As soon as Ganguly selected to bowl, I knew the game was gone.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Indians can chase. Any thing in the region of 280, we can make in the second dig as well. Beyond that will be tough

smash84

The Tiger King
The thing is that if the Aussies bat first i can't see them folding for less than 280.

With batting first if India have a good day then they can put scoreboard pressure on Aus and make them fold

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Can India pull off an upset here? For India to win this I think they have to bat first and put on a big total. Absorb all the early pressure, not lose wickets and then accelerate at the end. A total of 280ish will be competitive.