• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone else have the feeling this SF will be a blow-out but not know in whose direction?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone else have the feeling this SF will be a blow-out but not know in whose direction?
I was till yesterday. Now thinking it will be a match where India does well, but Australia win with a little bit of space.

biased indian

International Coach
IND VS AUS is the only game's in the history of world cup to end in 1 run victory with we being on the wrong side on both occasion .i might die but would love to have a similar result in our favor tomorrow :)

cnerd123

likes this
Gonna be up super early to catch this game. Probably watching second half with fam so won't be on CW.

Getting Lasik done right after the game...so in case my eyes are ****ed and I go blind I don't want the last thing I see to be India being thrashed.

Plz plz plz don't get thrashed.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think we're going to go well here.... don't care much hough, this campaign has been about 10 times more impressive than I thought it'd be.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Exactly. When the WC started, my only thoughts were about how stupid #won'tgiveitback was going to look by the time the group stage ended.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think we're going to go well here.... don't care much hough, this campaign has been about 10 times more impressive than I thought it'd be.
I would say that too, except can't have Australia winning yet another world cup. As long as either India or NZ beat them, I'm good.

viriya

International Captain
I would say that too, except can't have Australia winning yet another world cup. As long as either India or NZ beat them, I'm good.
You need to go one step further, as in:

"can't have India winning yet another world cup."

say it with me.